This fall Family Promise Metro West (as in Natick, MA), will be hosting a fundraising auction. This organization has been wonderful in helping me make, give and match dolls for children in their program. Their program shelters homeless families in local churches, along with a lot of other wonderful services.
The auction is November 7, 2015 and in case you are local, the details are here. Tickets go on sale next week.
I have donated a Phoebe doll and wardrobe to the fundraiser (another good reason to go).
The doll set will include:
- A Phoebe doll (as shown above)
- Her school outfit, dress, undershorts and shoes
- Play outfit, T-shirt and capris
- Beach attire, bathing suit, beach bag and sunglasses
- Pajamas and slippers
- Winter coat and scarf
- Sewing Pattern set: Phoebe Gets Dressed
- Phoebe's lovely box to store all of this in
I am thrilled to play a role in this wonderful fund raiser and to help such an amazing non-profit.