The dolls in the "Knitted Babes" book are so easy and fun to make, you will soon be addicted, which is fine, because there are enough materials in this kit to make at least four.
The book "Knitted Babes--Five Dolls and Their Wardrobes" by Claire Garland (see my interview in the earlier post), amazing photos and easy instructions
- Two skeins of skin colored of Merino Yarn
- Two skeins of hair yarn (blond and black
- Felt for Eyes
- Floss for their eyelashes (important)
- Four fresh fun fabrics like the ones in the book
- Two cotton yarns for knitted clothing
- Three fun trims
How to Win?
Comment under this post before January 30, 2014. I'll pick a comment from the random number generator. I need to know how to contact you, you can contact me privately.
And if you win, this will be coming your way, soon in the mail.